Don’t you think that shortcuts are the best things in life? Although everyone around you may just take the long way, you can breeze past them through your shortcuts, might be skipping a few steps here and there and yet feeling pretty smart about doing it the right way! It feels particularly great to find out a good marketing shortcut, considering all that the marketers need to do in a day. That’s why, here is a list of digital marketing tools that are some quick hits with which you can soon get started. You just need to focus on everything from research and writing to analyzing and bench marking.
Check out the list of marketing tools online
- Google Scholar: Although there are very few people who talk about Google Scholar, but some selected marketers typically love this tool for researching science, heavy articles and digging into some of the latest emerging studies. Google Scholar limits your search to theses, articles, abstracts, court opinions, professional articles and opinions from universities and other websites.
- Open site explorer: This is usually described as a search engine for links; Open site explorer will allow you to see a list of the sites which are linking to you or a different site. Links are indeed great for SEO and this is also great for building a better relationship with sites or even for keeping an eye on competing sites.
- Google Trends: With Google Trends, you can see what the entire world is searching and how interest in different concepts is changing over time. For instance, if you suddenly hear the terms “growth hacker” and “growth hacking”, you can simply input the terms into Google Trends and check out the sudden new interest in the concept.
- Blog Topic Generator: Are you facing a scarcity of ideas? If answered yes, you can give Hubspot’s Blog Topic Generator a few nouns that can well describe the content areas and it will soon give you a week’s worth of post ideas. For example, if you put in the words, content marketing, social media and aardvarks, it will give you a number of suggestions.
- Content idea generator: You can enter a keyword for fun and get a number of ideas regarding the content. If you have some ideas in mind but you’re not sure about the content to include in your blog, you can use this tool called Content Idea generator as this will give you nice ideas.
- Readability: Among the other digital marketing tools, this one is one of the most effective. Drag the readability bookmarklet to your toolbar to convert any content into simple, easy-to-read format. Readability is indeed a vital factor for clients and hence this can be easily maintained through this marketing tool.
- Hemingway: We all strive for simple and clear writing and for this you can get help of Hemingway. Paste a passage into the app and you can soon get an analysis of the unnecessary adverbs and dense passages.
We’re a leading digital marketing company that offers digital marketing services at the most affordable cost. To know more on our services, you may check our services or contact us here.